Harper, as usual, has decided to involve me in all things Internet. Including this seven things game. I have a suspicion that I am the person that he is most likely to send things like this to. The real problem I am having is coming up with seven people to send it to so that the chain continues.
I have been SCUBA diving since I was twelve when I became a junior open water diver. I have had a love for all things underwater since I read Hungry Hungry Sharks in first grade. I also spent a year in California at the College of Oceaneering studying commercial diving.
Once in Maple Lake Minnesota I was running and juggling while wearing size 17 clown shoes when I tripped and fell, dislocating my elbow. The most entertaining part of the whole deal was that I was in my full clown make-up, hopped up on morphine and singing show tunes at the top of my lungs in the waiting room.
I am attempting to write a children’s book, specifically a Picture Book. I am finally attempting to put my years reading picture books to good use. It is hard. I mean really hard. I have been writing every day, editing everyday and giving my ideas an appropriate amount of cooling time before sending them off. We shall see.
I have recently discovered Facebook. Be my friend.
I am a great enjoyer of fantasy and Sci-Fi books, movies, games, things. Not so much that I am obsessed. At least not as far as I know.
I have three cats. All of them have their own neurosis. Thomas won’t use the litter box if someone else has been in there recently. Reno will hit you, then kiss you, then hit you again with very little pause in between. Beda is just super sneaky and doesn’t trust anyone.
I am hoping that sometime in the next two to two and a half years I will have a college degree. We shall see. I am planning on studying Spanish and becoming super duper awesome at it. Mostly so I can write secret messages about harper that he won’t be able to read without copying and pasting them in a translating program.
To make this official, I now have to tag 7 people to make a Seven Things list on their blog.
Ready? These Seven People please report to the meme office and make a Seven Things entry on your blog:
- Matt Ross - my brother-in-law. He is new to the whole blogging business and should have an interesting seven things.
- Sarah Reed - Because she is my wife and I wonder what the seven things will be.
- Jon Beam - My good gaming and all around good guy friend.
- Peter Dirk- Library Nerd with a blog that makes me laugh
- EZ Lira- The third in our party of gamers. Should be interesting
- Jon Ruth - Because harper didn’t pick him, phew.
- This Guy - Because he felt the need to leave semi rude comments on a friends blog.
The rules of this ‘game’ for those that I have tagged:
- Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter
There yea have it. I continued the meme. I am not one to be a meme killer ;)