Dressered to kill
This last weekend Sarah and I painted the crap out of an old dresser that Sarah had. It started off an interesting turquoise and is now a butter yellow with nice bold colored drawers. If I was cool I would have pictures but I am not so you will all have to wait. We started painting on Friday night and painted about 3-4 coats of paint.
One lesson we learned that others can benefit from: buy the foam rollers and brushes. It makes for a much smoother finish and was all and all easier then with traditional brushes and rollers.
Also: sand the crap out of whatever it is you are painting. We sanded it enough to roughen up the surface but it might have been better if we would have gotten it down to bare wood.
It is finished and now graces our living area.