I Fell Off the Wagon
So like any good addict I will make excuses. The reason I have stopped posting everyday isn’t my fault. It is your fault. Your expectations of me are un realistic. You don’t understand what I am going through. You have never been a 13-year old girl so you don’t know. *runs away like girl and slams door *
Now that that is out of the way let me fill you in on what I have been up to:
- I passed Spanish II with an A. I got a B in my other two classes this semester.
- I have applied to CSU to go into their BFA program and study Fiber Arts.
- I leave for a cruise in about a week and am trying to get ready. I haven’t actually started getting ready but I need to. In fact that has nothing to do with me not posting so much as I wanted to mention that I am going on a cruise and there is a good chance that you are not. HA!
- My gaming group failed to make the one year mark due to an over abundance of almost thirty something’s being possessed by thirteen year old girls. This has made me sad and whiney, just ask Sarah.
- We finally got the new work website launched.
- I have received a Soda Stream Soda Water Machine, which again has nothing to do with me not posting but is awesome.
- I read/finished the Twilight series which may have lowered my IQ below the level needed to have a blog. In fact the Twilight series could be directly responsible, in some weird way, to the gaming group breaking up. Weird.
- I ordered Sarah a super awesome present. It kicks butt. She is going to love it. It is a: Just kidding you have to wait and find out. Hee hee.
- I have been working fulltime, which makes me cranky, and haven’t had the time I need to type posts.
- Did I mention the Cruise?
- I got a copy of Chrono Trigger on the DS and it is sucking out all of my time.
- I built a cat perch.
Well there are all my excuses. I will be back on the bad wagon soon enough. Of course it is actually a blog-wagon but whatever.