Heres the plan:
- Install some form of linux onto old iMac (ubuntu, DSL, whatever)
- Find two sets of USB arcade style joysticks for super cheap, maybe with lite up little ball things.
- Set up MAME-ness, make sure to include Ms. Pac-man, Galaga and Golden Axe. Maybe a street fighter
- Find bigger monitor, hopefully 20"+ so that game look sweeter.
- Build either and arcade cabinet or table to house everthing.
- Figure out how to hook it to network so that it is easy to add games to.
- Play the crap out of it
That is all. Any help, suggestions or insults please leave them here.